Visiting Bay Area in approx 1 week's time.

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Visiting Bay Area in approx 1 week's time.
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:57:54 +1100
I'm heading to Mt View on a short notice business trip from 29 Jan to 3rd
Feb. I'll be up in SF on Saturday
(leaving from SFO on Sat night).

So, if there is anything on, please let me know.

If any of you Bay Area spridget folk would like to get together for a couple
of pints at a brit pub or whatever
then let me know.

I'm not 100% sure of my committments on the weekday evenings just yet (if
any), but I'm certainly free on
Saturday.

It has been a number of years since I have been there. Last time there was
no spridget list but I got together
with a few folks from the british-cars list. It was good to put faces to
names. I don't think that there are many
bay area spridgets folk that were active on the british cars list back then
(I think it was 94 but might have been 95)

cheers,
Mike