Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:10:08 -0500
A while back there was an advertisement in British Car Magazine and a
message on this list about a new magazine starting publication that was
going to be specifically about the Sprite and Midget. Seeing as how we are
so involved with our Spridgets, I thought you all might be interested in
checking it out. The first issue will be published next month. The same
guys started Spitfire & GT6 Magazine last year and I am pretty impressed
with its content and format. Look up their web sites at www.mg-midget.com