Re: Joke (minor LBC)

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Joke (minor LBC)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:53:12 FILETIME=[554A3ED0:01C084B5]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Due to budget cuts under the former administration, most supplies of
military grade 100mph tape were exhausted and replaced with the cheaper and
less effective 90mph tape (which, of course, due to lack of qualified
personnel available to oversee the contract was seriously lacking in even
being able to meet the specifications for 90mph--more like 9mph, and that's
with no head wind).