Re: was Joke, now duct tape

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: was Joke, now duct tape
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:35:01 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Real D U C T tape is for ducts, (the things that carry heat) it is heat
cured and should last 20 years. You can buy silver tape from some asian
company and it don't stick. Or buy 3M duct tape and fight with it like
Chuck was saying.
It's a one way only kind of tape!
I needed 6" of black tape for a Sprite top repair, I picked up some from
Pep Boys (ching, chang, and wang) and don't you know it doesn't stick.
So I used real duct tape and painted it black with a felt tip marker.

I did try to use heat to warm the asian duct tape, it curled up.
Real duct tape and a bit of heat and it's forever.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ