Toy Bug-i's, Puddles is out

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toy Bug-i's, Puddles is out
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:56:03 -0800
Hi All,

I was woke up to day by the arrival of some new Johnny Lightning cast
toys in the mail.  Puddles is the dark Bug-i in the pack.  I can't
believe it, but Puddles is famous.  I feel like the Steve Allen in the
movie The Jerk, running up and down the road yelling "I'm somebody, I'm
somebody."

Seriously be on the look out for them in the stores.  Puddles has a
bridge in the back ground and is dark green with chrome wires.

Cheers

Rick