Re: Toy Bug-i's, Puddles is out

To: JARplanner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Toy Bug-i's, Puddles is out
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:57:46 -0800
Cc: walters@softcom.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jim,

I Don't think there is a scale involved.  They are the size of Matchbox
cars.  Each one comes with a baseball size collector card.

I know they aren't exact, but then maybe this will get younger
enthusiast interest in our cars.  Besides the price makes it so anyone
can buy them.  I was thinking of making a shadow box with the original
picture and a toy car inside it for display at shows.  It is something
unique.

Cheers

Rick