Re: Bugeye seats

To: "Michael O'Higgins" <roterhed@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye seats
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:01:29 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm using a set of seats out of a 914 Porsche in my bug-i, bought them from
Antelope dismantlers for $20.  Cut off the head rests and recovered them for
about $300 total.  They are more comfortable than the original seats and
look better than any of the aftermarket seats I've seen.  The best part is I
was able to mount them without drilling any extra holes and can remove them
and install the original seats anytime.
        Crash

>BlankI'm looking for a pair of Bugeye seats. My car is about done but =
>the seats are rusted out crap. I need either a pair of restorable seats, =
>or, much less desireable, a pair of after mkt. substitutes.
>Any ideas?
>Michael O'Higgins
>60AN5
>
>[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Blank Bkgrd.gif]