Re: Re: NO LBC - Americans

To: <busyrider@springmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re: NO LBC - Americans
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:03:41 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Fred,  I've got to believe you like the bunch of "wasted bandwidth" as this
isn't the first time you made a reply like this to the list.  So everytime
you do that we get not only the non-lbc but also a bunch of replies to your
bovine output.  Why don't you start your own list where all you can talk
about are concours spridget questions, or else the whole list sends you a
off topic warning.  I'll even start it out for you:
    What are the proper markings for the top starter bolt on a late
production bug-i with a Lucas 62 code starter.
        Crash
ps The white man was here first, but Custer did have it coming!

>Why don't you guys start an American Indian chat room or discuss this BS
among yourselves. This is a waste of bandwidth.