RE: exhaust solutions

To: "'conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com'" <conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: exhaust solutions
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:33:18 -0800
That sounds like the one Winners Circle sells. ( See www.spridgets.com )
Nice idea but I thought they were more designed for "full race" applications
and not street cars. Actually I believe the LCB's collector tubes are side
by side as well (
http://www.aptfast.com/Images_Parts/Exhaust/A_Exhaust/EXL9.jpg ).

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com