RE: exhaust solutions

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: RE: exhaust solutions
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:04:25 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The EXL9 LBC is supposed to be for engines predicted to put out
~70-90 hp if memory serves. Their EXL37 is for full race. Assuming
that a 1312 with a Kent 266 can be made to put out more than 70 hp, I
should be OK with the EXL9. According to APT, Vizard, and Keith
Calver of Mintech, the large 3-into-1 is best for full race
applications.

At 11:33 AM -0800 1/29/01, BILL wrote:
>That sounds like the one Winners Circle sells. ( See www.spridgets.com )
>Nice idea but I thought they were more designed for "full race" applications
>and not street cars. Actually I believe the LCB's collector tubes are side
>by side as well (
>http://www.aptfast.com/Images_Parts/Exhaust/A_Exhaust/EXL9.jpg ).
>
>Herby
>64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
>billh@aaai.com
>www.herbytoys.com

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu