Re: LBC Content, just not Spridgets.

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Content, just not Spridgets.
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:27:27 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a person over looking at the house since I am changing insurers and
they were stumped by the bugeye in the back yard (didn't know what it was)
They told me their father has a restored Rapier in the garage that has not
seen the light of day in several years but it would never be for sale
either................. it is so sad to hear of these cars wasting away for
the want of a nice sunny drive.............