RE: LBC Content, just not Spridgets.

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>, kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: RE: LBC Content, just not Spridgets.
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:00:37 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A friend of mine during high school days in the late 50"s had a Sunbeam
Rapier.  It was something akin to the U.S. so-called "2 door hardtops" of
that era.  It was indeed a coupe' with a 4-speed and dual downdraft carbs
(Solex type I think).  The little sucker ran pretty well compared to some
other Brit imports of that time.
Jack Brashear
Little Rock, Arkansas