Re: Tech session photos.

To: tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tech session photos.
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:00:23 EST
Hi Toby,

Thanks for putting up the photos.  Of course the photographer never gets to
be in any photos so we don't get to see what you look like!

A point about the sock type of filters for DCOEs is that the air for the jet
system is unfiltered.  While the amount of crap that can be drawn in through
what amounts to a  hole the size of quarter/10 pence isn't bore threatening
can result in blocked jets.

Looks to have been a great weekend and I would like to have been their

In a message dated 04/02/01 02:44:24 Pacific Standard Time,