Re: Tech session photos.

To: "Toby Atwater" <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tech session photos.
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:33:30 +1100
Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't have the directions (I can't access this
acct from work)
and John and I never managed to sync up before I had to check out of the
hotel Sat
morning.

So it will have to wait until my next trip to meet y'all for a pint or
two...

I brought along heaps of photos, dyno sheets, photos of broken (name) parts
etc. Oh well.

Mike