Re: Spring troubles

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Spring troubles
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:03:08 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
The trouble is that I haven't heard of anyone whio has had sucess
with re-tempering. I've had two attempts, neither successful. The first
was useless immediately, the second set lasted only 6 months before
that sagged enough to be unusable.

I ended up getting a set of custom made leaf springs for less than the
price of a M*ss set. They also sat at the ride height I wanted and were
made from fewer, thicker leaves.

Mike