Spring troubles

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring troubles
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:30:24 -0800
After seeing Toby's photo of the driver's side of my Bugeye on Saturday, it
appeared that side of the car was pretty low to the ground, even more than
usual. Today's inspection revealed th spring has a crack in it on that
side. I have offset racing springs that are basically a single leaf. My
question is, can the crack be welded and the spring be usable or is it
toast? The problem is, I don't think anyone makes these anymore.

Thanks,

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -