Re: 2 Re: Wasting Bandwidth? - long, no LBC

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 Re: Wasting Bandwidth? - long, no LBC
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:51:27 EST
In a message dated 2/6/2001 1:13:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

<< If the thread says NO LBC and there are 30 messages that follow it with NO
 LBC is this really a hardship to delete the messages?

 I have also obvserved that every person (inc Montana Bob) who complain about
 the Non LBC topics are the ones who NEVER POST (apart from to whine).

 I don't care if people post stupid questions, questions answered many times
 before (but admit sometimes it bugs me) or just banter and jokes.  I joined
 the list to get a lot of e-mail.  It seems to me that the people that whine
 about the list are just that, WHINERS.  Of course they have a right to whine
 if they want to - in fact the only posts you ever see from these people are
 whines.

 I think that some listers whine because they have no other posts to make,
 that is no posts about Spridgets and no posts about anything other than
 whining. >>

Thank you Daniel!   You saved me a lot of typing--I am in complete agreement
with you.

--David C.