Was LBC Related Questions- Now Rubber Floor Mats

To: justbrits@mediaone.net, HealeyRic2@aol.com
Subject: Was LBC Related Questions- Now Rubber Floor Mats
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:15:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Consensus from some off-list messages seems that $1k is in the right ballpark.
So, if Curt picked up that bugeye with a good set of original floor mats and
interior in good shape for $3,500 it sounds like a pretty good deal to me,
especially if he's interested in doing a concours bugeye.  Me, I'm happy with
my red AMCO mats with the aluminum frame covers.

Rick