Looking for a bonnet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a bonnet
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:37:52 EST
Hey list. Due to the mishap that happened while bringing my Sprite to
Wisconsin I am in need of a decent bonnet. A little surface rust is
acceptable but prefer a bonnet in as good of shape as possible. Must be
straight and no damage. Does anyone in the south Wisconsin area have one? If
not I will look anywhere I can find one. I just had hoped I could drive a
short distance to pick it up. If nothing else I'll pay to have it shipped. VB
want's over 500.00 for one, that includes shipping. If anyone can help I
would appreciate it.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite MK II (under restoration)
1979 Trans Am (back on the road again)
Web site links:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to my british
car site</A>