Re: Was LBC Related Questions idle band width wasting

To: boxweed@thebest.net, CNAArndt@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was LBC Related Questions idle band width wasting
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 04:21:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,

You are talking rubbish - I don't want a trailer queen unless its an E-type,
given to me free and I can sell the standard parts to fund the purchase of
modified parts (eg triple DCOE).  I wouldn't want a trailer queen bugeye
because there would be too much work getting it the way I wanted and I would
have to shop around for a tidy modified car.

As far as car shows go I am more interested in the modified cars than the
concours stuff, though generally I am more likely to look round cars at the
paddock of the race track.

I do like to see concours cars and applaude people who produce them but I
applaude race cars and modified cars more.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 08/02/01 19:55:07 Pacific Standard Time,