Re: 2001 Meet

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: 2001 Meet
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:20:57 -0800
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Herb,

That's the tentative plan at the moment. My Sprite's not street legal so I
couldn't drive it, but we're thinking we might want to try to bring it,
along with my buddy's PMO200 Coupi. That'd fill up both our truck and our
trailer, but we'll need SOMETHING to drive around in, so my Tri-Carb's
definitely in the running.

I wonder if there're any vintage racing events "on the way" (Thunderhill,
Sears Point, Laguna Seca?), the weekend before or maybe after... I'll have
to check the schedules. What a great road trip that'd make!

Rick