Re: Gift Sprite made it home (no trailer)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite made it home (no trailer)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 00:17:48 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank, Ron, Peter and List,

The whole concept of this voyage is imbeded with the things youth is
made of!!

If I didn't know the ages of these three "boys"...  I would say they
were 16 or 17 year olds - Best friends, set out on an adventure
comprised of the importance and urgency one has only with youth.  A trip
with a mission, a goal, that need not be understood by anyone but the
participants.

Peter, Ron and Frank, you are indeed lucky, to have made such good
friends!!

List, - We are in good company here!!!

Kevin V.
(Envious, and very glad to see such things are still possible today!)