Advice needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Advice needed
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:21:47 -0800
First question:   Will there be any clearance problems with fitting a
bugeye bonnet over a 1275 engine?  I saw one guy at Sprite Rush who was
having a problem in the carb area.  He had fitted the bonnet onto a later
model Spridget with a 1275 engine.  The body is about ready to go to the
paint shop and it would be a shame to have to pound out a bump to clear
something.  Right now the shell is on a "spit" for work in and under it.
Second question:  Does anyone have an extra MK I seat bucket (the metal
casing for the seat cushion or maybe an entire seat?  Somehow in the
transfer of parts from the DPO one of the buckets got lost.  Is there an
inexpensive replacement you could recommend?

Thanks for any help you can give.
Bill
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!