free 1098 blocks

To: Minor Mail list <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>, "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: free 1098 blocks
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:21:22 -0800
Hi All,

    I have two 1098 10CC blocks, no heads, one has the distributor base
still in it but has no sump cover (oil pan)  It appears that maybe the
bearings were spun in this one?  Missing one piston.

    The other appears in good enough shape, have not opened it up and
don't know its condition internally.

    Both of these blocks are free for the taking.  Notice I said free
for the taking, not asking.  The first person who actually shows up for
them will get them.  I was going to use them to make one good motor for
the '66 Sprite (had dreams of doing a concours car), gave up on that
thought and now have a 1275 to put into it.

    Blocks are sitting in my garage in Sacramento, California.  You come
and pick up.  Don't have the time to crate up and ship anywhere, nor do
I have the means to effect a local delivery, so this is a strictly
you-pick-up giveaway.

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright