Midget in British magazine.

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget in British magazine.
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:12:05 -0600
        While I was perusing the eclectic auto magazines at Barnes & Noble (I
call this
"doing homework") I came across a story in a magazine (whose name escapes me,
something about "thoroughbred motorcars," though, I'm sure) about the best track
day cars. Listed were the Mini Cooper, Lotus Europa, Caterham (duh :), many
others, and the Midget. They had a nice picture of a guy trying to peel the
outside rear tire off the rim, too.
--
~
'90 GS-500E: $5 premium = 150 miles.