Selling the Sprite (resend)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling the Sprite (resend)
Date: 12 Feb 2001 10:57:11 -0800
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we're on the road again. I
just found out that I am getting transferred to Houston from
Jackson. This means Melia, the pets, the cars, and I have to pack up
and get ready to go. The start date isn't final, but it looks as if I
will have to be there the first or second week of March. We are hoping
on putting the house on the market next week, and I have already
talked to a couple realtors in the Houston area.

The big problem concerns my 1967 Sprite MK IV (which I have had since
I was 15, over half my life). The movers will not transport 4 cars,
and since the Corvair runs, it is easier to deal with. If you know
anybody who is interested in a project car, let me know, the price
will be right to the right buyer who will not part it out. All
information and history about the car can be found at
http://members.nbci.com/spridget email me for specifics. The car is
located in Madison, MS (Jackson suburb)

Other things to mention include 5 new tires on wires (of which the
front two have been converted) everything for brake rebuild is there
puls new clutch master cyclinder kit and hose. Extra bonnet and
boot. Aftermarket hardtop. Rollbar... Lots of little parts.

I really hate doing this as this car and I have lots of history, but I
can't figure anything else. It is VERY important to me this car goes
to a good home. Ideally to a teen who is going to work on this car
with a parent (see how p.c. I can be).

I will be keeping the kpatton@geocities.com email address, I do not
think the other will transfer, so please use that one for information.

Wish us luck and anyone who wants to buy a house in Madison, MS or
wants to sell a house CHEAP in the Houston area, give us a call.

Patton & Melia

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]