Re: Silicone fluid, WARNING: Newbie Question

To: samesq@pacbell.net, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Silicone fluid, WARNING: Newbie Question
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:51:17 EST
Cc: james.f.juhas@snet.net, cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/16/2001 8:01:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
samesq@postoffice.pacbell.net writes:

> > Glad I got all that off my chest.  It's been a while since the last
> "silicone
> > fluid" thread.
>
> I'll take a "silicone fluid thread" over a "wasting bandwidth thread" any
> day.
> How about a "poly bush vs. stock rubber bush" thread?

As long as "poly bush" doesn't get you in trouble with the wife.

All seriousness aside, I bought a fairly complete set of urethane bushings
from Moss a while ago when they were on sale, but haven't had time to install
them.  I'm hoping this spring will see new bushings and rebuilt shox from
Peter C. all around.  (If I can get him out of the gift Sprite.)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport