Re: Silicone fluid, WARNING: Newbie Question

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Silicone fluid, WARNING: Newbie Question
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:55:47 -0600
Cc: samesq@pacbell.net, james.f.juhas@snet.net, cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
This is the Social Scrutinizer. I recall the uproar we had about everyone
sending
off topic email because they were not driving their LBC. Peter C. (with Frank,
Ron, Jeff, Joe, and Dave's help) is now doing what you all should be doing. Now
all of you, off the list and go get your car ready for British Car Week. the
list
police.. um er... the Social Scrutinizer has spoken.......