Re: Ignorant car episodes....

To: IfixMGs@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ignorant car episodes....
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:38:03 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, the Social Scrutinizer here again! You folks just don't catch on do you??!!
This is the 3rd post about VW Bugs, HELLO!! This is the Bug EYE list!!! Now find
yourself a VW list and take all this Spridget banter over to the folks that
appreciate hearing about the reliability of their products. IF THIS DOESN'T
STOP.

........IT'S YUGO'S FOR ALL INVOLVED PARTIES!!!! And on these the rear window
defroster won't even work, you won't be able to keep your hands warm while you
push this piece of crap around the driveway.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...................

anonymous