Re: Selling the Sprite...

To: toyman@digitex.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Selling the Sprite...
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:37:20 EST
Cc: patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/17/2001 6:20:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< You must always wear your cap backards in a convertible. >>

I have a funny thing I share with the kids (being school teacher and
counselor) where I stand in front of the group bareheaded and say"Look at me!
 This is the 110 I.Q. look!"  I put a baseball cap on my head and say "NOW
look at me.  This is the 90 I.Q. look!"  Then I turn it around backwards and
tell them "And this, guys. is the 70 I.Q look!"  <G>

--David C.