Re: stupidity hurts

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Re: stupidity hurts
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:49:51 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
No, that is the one that was being driven down the old Spiral Highway (
9 miles of switchbacks), when I drove around a blind corner and had a
choice of:
    A - the front end of a hay truck
    B - the front end of the station wagon that was trying to pass the
hay truck
    C - taking a shortcut down the hill
I opted for C. One of my cousins was on the next curve above me and saw
the entire incident from the driver's seat of his patrol car. The idiot
from Boise, who was driving the station wagon, didn't even stop at the
scene. He did, however, stop for the flashing red lights on top of that
pretty silver Chevy!
Kate