Mag-Neat-Os...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Mag-Neat-Os...
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:08:10 EST
Hi all,

I tried to post this on the 13th, but do not know if it made it to the list
or not.  It is a "For sale" thing, so delete it if not interested.

In 1992 Kevin Benjamin created some refrigerator magnets (for Breckenridge)
called Mag-neat-os in the shape of Healeys.  These are what's left.  He does
not have time to sell them and needed the cash (raising a son and restoring a
Healey very slowly) so I bought them to get him some cash and the Healeys
into the hands of those that would appreciate them.  I posted this to the Big
Healeys list a few weeks ago and they have just about purchased all of the
big Healey Mag-neat-os.  You can see the Sprites at  <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/healeyauto/MagSprites.jpg";>
http://members.aol.com/healeyauto/MagSprites.jpg</A>

and the big Healeys at  <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/austinhealeybn1/MagNeatOs.jpg";>
http://members.aol.com/austinhealeybn1/MagNeatOs.jpg</A>
They are on a first come first serve basis.  They originally sold for $5.00
to $10.00 each.  Hope you enjoy them.
Thanks and sorry for bombing the list,
Richard Gordon
1830 South Newport Street