Can't start the darn thing - too cold

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Can't start the darn thing - too cold
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:10:39 -0500
How's it been guys and ladies?  I haven't posted in a while. I need some help
with my little problem.  I have my Midget parked in a parking deck, which is
in a nice weather protected spot, however, it's so cold in there, that I can't
get the car started.  There are no electrical outlets in the place to plug in
an engine block heater or battery charger.  I've tried twice now for about a
half hour each time to turn over the engine, but no luck.  Any suggestions for
warming up the car so that I can get it out of the parking deck.  I have a
monthly pass so it's not a problem to leave it there.  I just want to get the
juices flowin' in the car.

Thanks a lot,

John Gottstein
'75 Midget