Healey Surgeons Flyer

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey Surgeons Flyer
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:15:54 -0800
Cc: AHCSD-discuss@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

How many of y'all who, like me, have never had any contact whatsoever with
Healey Surgeons received their flyer/catalog in the mail this past weekend?

I wasn't particularly displeased to get their ad, as it's less like "junk
mail" than most of the crap I receive, but I DO want to know how they got
my address. The only way I can figure is that either one of the two
national AH clubs that I belong to has given out (or sold!) their
membership list (perhaps to an advertiser?), or some member of one of those
clubs extracted my address from their annual member directory. In the
former case, that club just lost a member. In the latter case, they ought
to ban whoever the bozo is who's disseminating the information.

Almost pissed-off,
Rick
--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA