Re: 1275 heads or STUDS

To: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 heads or STUDS
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:51:19 -0000
remember in a cooper "s" head with extra stud holes the front hole gets a
bolt and you must torque it gingerly as you can damage the head over
torquing.   the rear hole gets a stud. there is a special front bolt.  i
would use all the fastners you can!  do not ignore the extra 2 holes.  they
were not put there for decoration's sake, they really help.

chuck.