Re: New Member to the Spridgets List

To: ealderman@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Member to the Spridgets List
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:17:22 EST
In a message dated 2/24/2001 8:48:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ealderman@earthlink.net writes:

<<  I am the guy who was fortunate enough to aquire Patton Dickson's '67
 Sprite. Patton had nothing but good things to about everyone on the list, so
 am
 happy to become a member and look forward to meeting everyone. While I am
 mechanically inclined, I have no previous experience where Sprites are
 concerned.
 Needless to say, I will be posting questions on a regular basis, so bear with
 me until I get up to speed. >>

Welcome Ed--good to have you aboard.  Good luck with the car.

--David C.