Re: New Member to the Spridgets List

To: "Ed Alderman" <ealderman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: New Member to the Spridgets List
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:46:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, another Ed!!

Congratulations and welcome to the addiction. Please tell us,
wotsyerfavoritecolor? Do you prefer AC/DC to Bob Marley or
vice-versa? Where do clouds come from?

We have created an enormous database to track the answers to these
and other questions as submitted by spridgeteers. Good luck.

Jeff

At 7:43 PM -0600 2/24/01, Ed Alderman wrote:
>Hello,
>   I am the guy who was fortunate enough to aquire Patton Dickson's '67
>Sprite. Patton had nothing but good things to about everyone on the list, so I
>am
>happy to become a member and look forward to meeting everyone. While I am
>mechanically inclined, I have no previous experience where Sprites are
>concerned.
>Needless to say, I will be posting questions on a regular basis, so bear with
>me until I get up to speed.
>On a side note, my "other cars" include a 1965 Sunbeam Alpine (a VERY
>long-term restoration), and a 1991 BMW 325i.
>
>Wishing everyone a great weekend,
>ed

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu