Re: Media Blaster recommendation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Media Blaster recommendation
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:05:27 EST
In a message dated 2/24/01 12:49:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nateley@email.msn.com writes:

<< Plexiglas window...  >>

I have the "Big-ole Murrican Car -fender" sized Skat-Blaster; I  use
self-adhesive clear plastic   "Ripoffs" to protect the inside of the tempered
glass (18"x30")   although he  glass is really tough and can withstand all
but the toughest grit.  A few times in the past, I've had to replace the
glass, and it cost  25 bucks from the local Skat wholesaler. The ultra-tough
glass that can withstand direct blasts with diamond slag runs about $175 for
an 18 x 30.   You might find a piece of surface hardened glass for a table
top model for a couple dollars at a glass shop.  Mark Childers