listmember page update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: listmember page update
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:57:35 -0800
List,

Many new updates to my web site including 3 new listings from listmembers
Chuck Christ, Rob Thomas and Mike MacLean. There are additions to the
Modified and Unique Healey page and some new Morris pics too. Listmember
page is in the "Friends cars" section. Currently, there are about 38
members listed there.

For the many new members recently, if you'd like a photo of your car listed
on the Listmembers page, you can send me a JPEG of your car along with some
information you'd like to share with other listmembers. Please include your
location (City, State), the year of your car and anything else you'd like
to include. JPEG should be at least 400 pixels wide.

Those of you who haven't ordered windsceen stickers yet, you may want to do
so since spring is comimg and it will make you identifiable to other
listmembers in your area when on the road or at shows. Email me off list
for more details on how to get them.

sample 3 color design is available here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/spridgetsticker.htm

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -