Re: Tunes

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Tunes
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 08:44:59 -0800
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi All,

Speaking of music in a bug-I,  I just finished installing one in Puddles
for our Oregon trip.  Since I wasn't going to cut a hole in my pristine
dash, I had some real problems to overcome.  I am glad to say a simple
solution came from it.  I ended up using a 70's radio console from a
late model Midget in the junk yard.  I cut down the corners and then
bent it back to install it on an angle.  It looks real nice and
accomplished what I wanted because it hides the cd player under the dash
yet it is still accessible.

Cheers

BTW ask me about the old dust covers we put on speakers in the good old
days that aren't available any more, it was another challenge that was
overcome.

Rick