Re: Vizard--NO LBC

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Vizard--NO LBC
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:25:48 -0800
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
My wife is Thai.  We eat HOT Thai food all the time.  Since I lived in Thailand
(for 2 years) many years ago, I have built up a resistance to hot food and can
eat stuff that my friends could not touch.  BTW the owner of the apartment
complex I lived in in Korat, Thailand had an MGA. (obligatory LBC content)
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite