Re: Quasi-LBC: 69 Datsun 2000

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Quasi-LBC: 69 Datsun 2000
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:49:41 -0500
Wow! Thanks for all the great replies! (and another !!! for good
measure)

The 2000 is in a garage, just up and around the corner, and seems to
have
been ther since 1984 (if the "current" inspection sticker is anything to

go by). Can't see any rust anywhere. The very tip of the bonnet is a
little bashed in, but looks like some easy body work to undent it.

An older couple (yeah, right! They're MY age) have owned t since
new. They don't ever do anything with it, so maybe I can talk them
out of it ... for a reasonable price.

Again, thanks for answers to my Quasi-LBC question.

chuck