Re: Homemade Hot Tank

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Homemade Hot Tank
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:09:23 EST
In a message dated 2/26/2001 8:34:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
richard.arnold@juno.com writes:

<< Would any list members have any suggestions for a homemade hot tank?  I'd
 like to have a small one to keep in my garage for small parts, so I don't
 have to go use the one at home. >>

Rich:

I have a mechanic friend who made one out of one of those double cylindrical
plate warmer/servers that serves up your hot plate in a buffet line.  Lord
knows where he came by it, but it does a great job.  He used one side of it
to heat sand and uses it as a gravity feed hot sandblaster.  I have no
details except that I have seen it.

--David C.