Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, ccrobins@ktc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilt brake master cylinder source?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:25:02 EST
In a message dated 2/28/2001 11:09:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< Also, be aware of the oversized masters marketed by Beck/Arnley
 and made by Roadstar-Nelson. Not surprisingly, standard repair kit won't
 work, and the kits are virtually not available, right David C.? >>

Right on that, Peter--I pulled my leaker and found it to be oversize.  Now I
have one of those $39.95 wonders from Advance that I have had just sitting
and waiting for an opportunity to be useful for a couple of years.  I will
put it in and hope for the best.  8^)

--David C.