Re: Computer help...PLEASE!

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computer help...PLEASE!
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:00:57 -0800
If you have older versions of Netscape installed that were NOT installed in
the same location as your latest version, you may be able to recover some.
Depends on where the bookmark file is stored on you PC. If it's in a
universal preference location then this won't work. If it's stored in the
same folder as where the Netscape application is located, and you have two
different versions, you might have some luck.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints