Bugeye rear end conversion.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@egroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Bugeye rear end conversion.
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:59:55 -0500
I see a lot of talk (see talk???) on here about replacing the stock rearend
from  bugeye to some other bigger and better.
I have a stock Bugeye rear end housing that hit a curb and the very end got
bent. Yea it got bent!!!. Any way. I was going to use the ears and mounting
brackets to put in a mazda rear end and have since lost the energy. I am
willing to sell it as is ($65) or cut off the mounting ears (another $50) if
someone is interested. No sense ruining a good housing for the conversion.
First person that TALKS? money gets it.

Tim Roy