SWAG, Chilli Feed March 25,

To: Bob & Annice <Bkitterer@aol.com>, Crash David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, David McCartney <yup1275@pacbell.net>, "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>, "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, peggy bohler <peggybear2000@yahoo.com>, SueCallaham <wadleigh@syix.com>, Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, Bryan Vandiver <bryan.vandiver@sun.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG, Chilli Feed March 25,
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 19:07:22 -0800
Hi All,

We have been invited to a chilli feed on March 24, Saturday.  It is at
Steve's house(SwiftJustice).  I hope he will give us all directions.  We
will have a small tech sesion "Pulling the 1275 Engine".  I hope you can
attend.  I'm bringing the cherry picker.

Sounds like a good time for all.  He may be open for a chilli cook off
too, so those of you who have their favorite chilli receipe may be able
to try them out.  We will bring some corn bread, anyone want to bring
the dessert?

Contact me and I will expalin how to get there.

Hope to see you all there.

Cheers

Rick