Re: It just ain't fair!

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: It just ain't fair!
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:25:31 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sounds like the "Prince of Darkness" is alive, well and doing his thing in
San Bernardino.  If he'd only stay put long enough we could track him down
and have a public beheading!  Can you imagine the millions that would
attend.  Every person that has ever suffered from Lucasism would be there!
(Clinton would just give him a pardon.)