Re: What's an NSU - no LBC just LGC

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "David Wood" <dewood@sentex.net>
Subject: Re: What's an NSU - no LBC just LGC
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 19:12:07 -0500
I have a photo of an NSU Prinz vintage racer.  The photo was taken last
summer at Waterford Hills Raceway in Waterford, MI.  The vintage races are
associated with the Meadow Brook Hall Concours d'Elegance held every August.
The NSU was grouped with the Sprites, Midgets, Minis, and a beautiful little
Turner.  Didn't stand a chance against the Minis but was fun to watch.

http://www.concentric.net/~rickfisk/nsuprinz.jpg

Rick