Re: mufflers

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mufflers
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:26:57 EST
The RC40 ought to be just about the cheapest silencer you can get - do they
undergo such a serious price hike when they get to the USA?

About a couple of years ago I was advised (forget who by, but a good source)
that the Cyclone Sonic was no longer being made.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 05/03/01 11:59:26 Pacific Standard Time, jboatri@emory.edu